- We offer either LBC shipping.
- Your rate will be automatically calculated when you go through the checkout
procedure. We locate the lowest shipping charges available.
- The most notable difference between the two carriers is that orders shipped
via LBC will be trackable throughout their journey, while orders shipped
via Priority Mail receive delivery confirmation only.
- Insurance only by request -extra charges
- All international orders will be shipped via AirMail, AirParcel or EMS Express mail.
- Due to the complications involved in shipping nutritional supplements to
foreign countries, it is up to the customer to know the laws and restrictions of
their country regarding the importation of any products purchased from us.
- We will not refund or replace any international orders until either the
product is returned to us, or we are reimbursed for our losses through the
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Umbber Plus herbal Products ships nutritional supplements to countries around
the world. Please note: It is important for you to become familiar with
the Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs
regulations vary greatly by country and lack of knowledge regarding the
customs rules governing the country your importing to can result in your
order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, or returned
to us. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see
if your country permits the shipment of our products.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions:
listed are in U.S. dollars. When you pay by credit card, the credit card company
will calculate the exchange rate and include it in your monthly statement.
All International shipments will be charged postage costs calculated by
weight and destination. Umbber Plus herbal Products’s prices do not include
customs fees, taxes and tariffs. Customers outside of the Philippines may
be subject to customs fees and/or import duties and taxes, which are levied
once a shipment reaches your country. You the customer are solely responsible
for any additional customs clearance fees; we have no control over these
charges and cannot predict what they may be. It is your responsibility
to make sure that you are allowed to import nutritional supplements from
If the package(s) is returned to us because of an address error made by
the customer or the items ordered are not allowed into the country by customs,
the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost billed to Umbber Plus
herbal Products for the return of the package. If the package is stopped
by customs because items ordered are not allowed in the country and the
package is abandoned or customs destroys the package, there will be no
credit to the customer for the order.
Customs policies vary widely from country to
country; you should contact your local customs office or tax authority for
information specific to your situation. Additionally, when ordering from
Seacoastvitamins.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply
with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the
goods. Any fees charged to Seacoastvitamins.com due to non compliance with your
countries laws and regulations will be charged to you, the importer. If an item
or items are returned to us due to non compliance issues with your country’s
laws and regulations, a refund will be issued for the merchandise only there
will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Tracking is available on all domestic orders shipped via LBC.
- International orders are not trackable up to the time they leave the PH.
After that, trackability varies depending on destination country.
We make every effort to maintain our full line
of products in stock, but due to the unpredictability of the internet, we will
occasionally be out of stock on an item. We will contact you in the event of any
backorders, and you will be given the following options:
- Hold the entire order until the backordered product arrives in stock.
- Process the order with those products that are in stock and reorder the
backordered products at another time.
- Any unopened items may be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- You will be charged a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Items returned more than 30 days after purchase will not be